Last April I finally started a Fiber Club, something I had been wanting to do for years. They had been all the rage for quite some time – sock clubs, yarn clubs, swaps — anything that allowed someone to pay for a box to appear on their porch each month. But how could I make it work with the way I work? No recipes, no plans. No two things the same. It didn’t seem to be the way these clubs worked. Dyers send an “exclusive colorway” to their subscribers. I don’t even have colorways! After discussing with a fellow fiber artist (that I respect and trust), it seemed that a surprise batt club would be the best route. Blammo!
The first group was a bit of an experiment. I’ve worked out details through the course of the year, figuring out better ways to make it function. I’m pleased to say that I’ve settled on something that seems to make sense?? Ha! I suppose I’ll never stop doubting myself about these things.
- Pay the full amount at the start
- Receive an invoice at time of shipping each month
- Choose three colors (one for each month)
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- NEW! Neutral — natural color based
- NEW! Carder’s Choice — total surprise!
Quantity Options & Duration:
- One batt per month
- Two batts per month
- Club runs three months at a time