The mess of last week has turned into 5o fresh new batts! I’ve got a wider range of colors in this batch in addition to funky fibers like angora, silk noils, and mohair.
Also, I reworked the packaging for the new year. The ribbons and tags were just too much hassle. Cut out the tag, round the corners, punch two holes, cut ribbon, thread ribbon, tie ribbon around batt. Then you’ve got all those loops to get fingers stuck in — ugh! Time for something a little quicker and cleaner! I ended up going back to wrap labels, just like the yarn and fiber. I prefer to think of it as consistency rather than monotony.