Celebrating 11 years, the Yarn Discovery Tour provides fiber enthusiasts the opportunity to visit 19 amazing yarn shops throughout Northeast Ohio. This will be the first time Gwen Erin Natural Fibers is participating! We are the most eastern stop on the tour and easy to find just off I-80 (exit 234). If you are coming from Pennsylvania, we’re a great place to start.
During the tour, September 4 thru September 22,
the Studio will be open special hours:
Tuesday 12 PM – 4 PM
Wednesday 12 PM – 7 PM
Thursday & Friday 11 AM – 6PM
Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM
How does the Tour work?
- Purchase a $8 passport at any participating shop & receive a free souvenir tote bag. Passports available for purchase beginning Tuesday, August 21 and continuing through the 2018 YDT.
- 2018 Yarn Discovery Tour begins Tuesday, September 4 and concludes Saturday, September 22.
- Purchase a minimum of $10 from any participating shop and receive that shop’s free YDT pattern and entry into that shop’s Prize Basket drawing ($100+ value).
- When you make your purchase, receive a passport stamp from that shop as well as their pin for your souvenir totebag. Visit a few shops or visit them all!
- Collect 5, 10, 15 or all 19 passport stamps and be entered into YDT Prize Basket drawings as well.
- The YDT will draw 4 winners from all shoppers with 5 passport stamps, 2 winners for all shoppers with 10 and 15 passport stamps and 1 Grand Prize Winner from shoppers with all 19 passport stamps. Shoppers with 5, 10 or 19 passport stamps not already winning a YDT Prize Basket, will be entered in a Last Chance Drawing.
- Shoppers with all 19 passport stamps will also receive a free I Did It All souvenir.
- Prize winners will be drawn and notified the week after the YDT concludes. Winners of shop prize baskets pick those up from the shop itself. Winners of YDT Prize Baskets may pick those up from their shop of choice.
- Winners will be posted on the website as soon as possible after the YDT concludes.
Get more information and see all the participating shops.