It’s that time of year ago, folks! We in the northeast quadrant of Ohio start getting antsy to wear sweaters and drink cider. The Facebook feeds fill up with “first day of school” photos. And of course, yarn shop owners begin shouting about the YARN DISCOVERY TOUR.
SO, WHAT IS THIS TOUR ALL ABOUT?
- Purchase a passport at any participating shop & receive a free souvenir tote bag. Passports available for purchase beginning Tuesday, August 20 and continuing through the 2019 YDT.
- 2019 Yarn Discovery Tour begins Tuesday, September 3 and concludes Sunday, September 22.
- Purchase a minimum of $10 from any participating shop and receive that shop’s free YDT pattern and entry into that shop’s Prize Basket drawing ($100+ value).
- When you make your purchase, receive a passport stamp from that shop as well as their pin for your souvenir totebag. Visit a few shops or visit them all!
- Collect passport stamps and be entered into YDT Prize Basket drawings as well.
- The YDT will draw 4 winners from all shoppers with 5 passport stamps, 2 winners for all shoppers with 10, 2 winners for all shoppers with 15 and 1 Grand Prize Winner from shoppers with all passport stamps. Shoppers with 5, 10, 15 or all 19 passport stamps not already winning a YDT Prize Basket, will be entered in a Last Chance Drawing.
- Shoppers with all shop passport stamps will also receive a free YDT souvenir.
- Prize winners will be drawn and notified the week after the YDT concludes. Winners of shop prize baskets pick those up from the shop itself. Winners of YDT Prize Baskets may pick those up from their shop of choice.
- Winners will be posted on the website as soon as possible after the YDT concludes.
- Visit yarndiscoverytour.com for more info!